Stephanie Beale’s current practice includes the defense of medical and dental practitioners in civil litigation, as well as the defense of health care practitioners in the area of labor and employment litigation.
- After graduating from college, Stephanie obtained her Juris Doctorate degree from Wake Forest University School of Law. During her time there, she worked as a Research Assistant for Professor Ralph Peeples. In addition, she gained valuable experience interning with the Office of the Federal Public Defender for the Western District of Texas, as well as participating in the school’s Litigation Clinic. This allowed her to receive hands-on experience in litigation, analyzing facts and applying the law to form theories and strategies for the handling of the case.
- After graduating law school and before practicing law in California, Stephanie was a practicing attorney in Oregon for approximately 4 years, where she represented creditors in mortgage default litigation and provided regulatory compliance services.
- Prior to working at Brian P. Kamel & Associates, she also worked as an associate at a Newport Beach boutique civil litigation firm where she assisted with the handling of a broad spectrum of cases from the pre-litigation phase through both trial and post-trial motions.
- J.D. , Wake Forest University School of Law
- B.A., University of Southern Mississippi, summa cum laude