Justin Lee’s current practice includes the defense of medical and dental practitioners in civil litigation and in licensure cases. Prior to working at Brian P. Kamel & Associates, Justin was an associate attorney at a Fresno defense law firm where he represented health care professionals and public entity health care districts.
- While in law school, Justin served as a managing editor of the Asian Pacific American Law Journal and the Journal of International Law. He also served as an executive board member of the Asian Pacific Islander Law Students Association.
- During his summers as a law student, Justin completed internships at a non-profit legal aid organization and at a private law firm where he handled cases involving professional liability defense.
- Justin also has prior legal experience prosecuting cases in civil litigation which has given him invaluable experience in developing strategies due to his understanding of both sides of a legal case.
- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles School of Law , 2018
- B.A., Cornell University, 2013