Austin P. Kamel focuses his practice on both commercial and civil litigation. Prior to his associate position at the firm, he worked in commercial litigation, dealing mainly with the defense of individuals, public entities, and private companies. Currently, Austin is focusing predominantly on product liability, professional liability, and labor law.
- Prior to joining the firm, Austin worked at Purcell and Wardrope, a commercial litigation firm in Chicago, IL, focusing on the defense of individuals, public entities, and private companies.
- While in law school, Austin was a member of the sports law society, intellectual property law society, and the entertainment law society.
- Austin’s studies at the Sports Law Institute at Marquette University Law School included professional sports law, agency law, amateur sports law, sports marking and contracts, sports industry governance, NCAA rules and regulations, and Olympic sports arbitration.
- Austin has also focused on the areas of corporate and contract law.
- J.D., Marquette University Law School, 2021
- B.A., University of San Diego, 2017
- California (pending)
- Marquette University Sports Law Society